Sunday, April 4, 2010

High Tea at River Meadow Manor

Last year November, my gran turned 65. My mother and her sisters decided to throw her a “high tea” party with all her closest friends. It was a surprise party and she had no idea - she thought we were just taking her out for breakfast.SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC Her best friend showing her the photo on her present - they’ve been friends since primary school!SONY DSC A photo of her primary school class - where she first met her best friend.SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC The entrance to River Meadow ManorSONY DSC My gorgeous sisterSONY DSC SONY DSC Is this the coolest tree you’ve ever seen or what?!SONY DSC SONY DSC The food was FANTASTIC!SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC The rose garden was beautiful...SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC My sister adores coffee and requested that I take this photo :)SONY DSC SONY DSC

Hope everyone’s having a fantastic long weekend!

No comments: