Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gourits | December 2009 | Part 7 of 9

On the 29th of December, Wihan decided that he wanted to go to the Cango Caves for his birthday. So we left early in the morning to get there when they opened, but by then they were already full for the first tour so we had to stick around and wait for one of the afternoon tours.SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC It was my first time in the caves and I was blown away by how creative God is! Can you imagine THIS under ground?!SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

So I said I would share a bit about what’s going on right now:
Today in a month I will be on my way to Milan, Italy!
10 days ago my aunt told us about a special that a travel agency in their neighbourhood has and we all got excited about what a good deal it was and started talking about going. Only snag is that the tour is only 2 and a half days... But talking about the tour got us all so excited that we decided to arrange our own tour :) So within the last 3 days we have done our research, booked most of the important things (plane tickets, hotel, transport) and are preparing the forms for the visas! It’s crazy actually! Today in 3 weeks we’re leaving for the Kruger Park for 8 days and then we’re home for 4 days before we fly to Milan! BUT we’re all super excited - especially those that haven’t been overseas before. I’m especially excited since this time overseas I will actually have a camera! I’m already worried that I won’t have enough memory for all the photos i want to take! Hahaha!

That’s what’s going on in my life at the moment :)

Hope you’re having a great weekend!

No comments: