Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gourits | December 2009 | Part 4 of 9

Chinese braai night must be one of my favourite things about Gourits!
Recipe for awesome food and loads of fun:SONY DSC Take a bowl and add as many ingredients as you wish...SONY DSC Then add as many sauces as you wish...SONY DSC Throw all this onto a “frying pan” and enjoy!SONY DSC SONY DSC I have a slight obsession with the moon and finally got the chance to take photos of it this year! The tripod broke though so I had to take these holding the camera (which was mounted on a telescope) with my hands! Don’t think they came out too bad though...?SONY DSC SONY DSC Wihan’s family used to have a holiday home in Hartenbos so we drove through for a daySONY DSC Gouritz street in Hartenbos - is it just me that finds this entertaining :)SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

No comments: