Sunday, June 7, 2009

Going for a spin

Wihan’s dad has a love for things with wheels… Since Wihan and I started dating in 2005, his dad has had many new cars and even more new motorbikes. He and Wihan’s mom love going for rides on Sundays and most public holidays - Friday, 10 April was one of these days and Wihan and I were invited to join them.

Here are a few pics I took of the trip:
We stopped at a little restaurant on the way for breakfast but ended up only having coffee because half the menu was unavailable – it had some stunning scenery…
SONY DSC
SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSCHere’s my sexy fiancé posing next to a gorgeous old rusted carSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCWihan and my future  dad-in-law SONY DSCWe finally stopped for breakfast at Amanzingwe – don’t these drinks look delicious? They were!SONY DSC The walls at the bar were filled with display cases containing old car figurines. Love it!SONY DSCFinally started catching up with all my editing – expect more soon!

xxx

No comments: