Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mieke, Michelle & Jamie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mieke and I have been best friends since preschool. We have laughed together, cried together and even fell for the same guy (more than once…)! She is in all sense of the word my best friend!

 


In highschool she became friends with Jamie and Michelle and since then the four of us have stuck together. They are three of the very few people I can truly be myself with, be stupid and know that they won’t love me any less for it. They don’t judge me when I make mistakes and they always give me their honest opinion.
SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC Don’t know which one of these 2 I like most…
SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

 

This is definitely one of my favourites!
SONY DSCSONY DSCThese are our happy faces…


SONY DSCAnd here’s a picture of me :)


SONY DSC

My friends… Thank you for all the good times and for being there through the bad.
May our friendship last twice as long as it already has! You guys are priceless!
xxx

No comments: