Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tagged!

Monique tagged me in her post 10 things so here goes...

  1. I figure things out on my own. Many people think I'm very clever because I can get things done on my own - the only reason is that if I don't know how to do something, I look it up. The internet is a great teacher :)

  2. My cheerleading team won nationals back in 2000 - I'm very proud of that and desperately wish I had a video to show my kids one day!

  3. I have a wallet addiction. Use to own more than 20 but I've thrown some of them out now.

  4. I can twist my tongue so that the left side touches my right cheek and the other way around.

  5. I have never broken a bone in my body.

  6. My fiance's aunt was my Gr1 teacher!

  7. I used to write poems.

  8. Mieke and I have been best friends for more than 16 years.

  9. I hate talking to people on the phone.

  10. I wear the same size shoe as my cousin who's 8 years younger than me :$

No comments: