Monday, November 8, 2010

Chenene | Matric Dance 2010

Chenene, my other beautiful almost-sister-in-law, had her matric dance in September.

Her dashing date arrived with flowers for her as well as flowers for her mom as a thank you gift.

We took some photos of them at home and then they were off to the arrival parade...

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCTop: I absolutely adore this dress!SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

I can’t believe we’re in November (or Movember as I’ve heard it called lately)! In 3 weeks I move out of the house. Last week we went and bought all the appliances that I’ll be needing in my new home and this week we’re starting to pack all my things! It also means that in less than a month my best friend (Mieke) is getting married! And then it’s Christmas and the year is over!!

CRAZY!

 

Happy Monday! Smile

No comments: