Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today my dad turns 42.


I think it goes without saying that I love my dad - for so many reasons.
He’s the kind of guy that will always do the right thing no matter how inconvenient it may be.
He’s a perfectionist: which means that if anything needs fixing you go to him. He’ll do some research about what the best tool for the job is - he won’t get the job done the fastest but definitely the neatest and most reliable.
He is one of the most patient people I know as well as the person that knows the most about anything and everything. We always joke that he’s an encyclopaedia of useless information :)
He works hard to give his family the best life they can have.
He also has a very dark sense of humour (we grew up with nursery rhymes from Roald Dahl), is very intellectual and loves irritating his kids :)

F1010026

My dad and I when my first tooth fell out

F1000017Dad asleep with my sister in one arm and my brother in the other
F1000021Dad putting my sister to bed (you can see how well that was working)
SONY DSCDad in Chamonix (June 2010) He was planning on sticking that up my mom’s shirt
SONY DSC Dad racing down the Luge d’Eté

(June 2010)
SONY DSCAnd of course my dad (with his passion for gadgets) recording the ride down


He shares a birthday with my mom’s younger sister who turns 40 today and is celebrating in Mauritius!
And our friend Craig that turns 23 today.

Happy birthday to anyone else whose birthday is also today!

P.S. Today is also 6 months till our wedding!!

No comments: